Wedding Planning Timeline -Getting Started With Wedding Planning
Congratulations on your Engagement. If you are Newly Engaged this helpful list can alleviate stress in planning for your Wedding.
Twelve Months Before Your Wedding...
Tips and Suggestions That Help Alleviate Stress
Who doesn't like FREE stuff? Here is a link to a FREE Planner that I found on Pinterest from Botanical Gardens that will help you get started. This is a great start to planning your Wedding. We'll post monthly suggestions to help get you to your Big Day with a smile on your face. Be sure to check out other tips and tricks that are guaranteed to help organize and save time on our Pinterest Page HERE.
- Announce your engagement to your family and friends.
- Set a Date for the Wedding.
- Set a Budget that is realistic for you and stick with it.
Ask Your Wedding Party
- Start looking at wedding venues. It's helpful to research first.
Pinterest Boards help you organize. Start a Pinterest Wedding Board now.
- Organize any receipts or information from Vendors in a file folder.
- If you are using a Wedding Planner it's time to look now.
- Wedding Theme? Colors?
- Visit Wedding Venues and Book Early to ensure your date.
- Draft a Wedding Guest List. This will change but getting an idea is helpful.
- Talk with your Wedding Officiant and book them early.
The Missing Piece Puzzle Company
Donna Brown is the owner of The Missing Piece Puzzle Company and is passionate about making high-quality custom jigsaw puzzles "Made In America FAST". www.themissingpiecepuzzlecompany.com
Her love of the product shows in every puzzle that she makes.
A retired teacher of Special Needs students and a widowed Mom to an amazing son with Autism, life tends to be like a puzzle with each piece an important part of who Donna is.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.